Ktuner software

KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ktuner software

Post by KTuner »

daje00 wrote:Turbogixxer, is there anyway you could post the actual settings for each reflash. For example, hondata has the actual changes for each reflash on their site, example, cam angles, vtec window or point, redline... I just think it would be helpful for a lot of people to see exactly what they'll be getting.
I'll add that info to the site.
daje00

Post by daje00 »

awesome!!
Soupy42

Post by Soupy42 »

will there be VSS support like whats in kpro? Im swapping my 06 auto tranny for an ep3 tranny and im worried my 06 cluster wont get the speed signal without having to swap the whole transmission case to an 06..
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Older transmissions are supported.
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Soupy42 wrote:will there be VSS support like whats in kpro? Im swapping my 06 auto tranny for an ep3 tranny and im worried my 06 cluster wont get the speed signal without having to swap the whole transmission case to an 06..
rewiring for the VSS connector should be done for your car
Ktuner Authorized Tuner
Precisionautocanada.com
Trumpdis3

Post by Trumpdis3 »

Hey all! I just downloaded the new software version. This should make things go smoothly for anyone just starting out with KTuner. It answers quite a few questions , Thanks ! :D
2006 RSX TYPE S
Injen Shorty OBX V2 Race Header
KTuner ,JRSC Innovative mounts
MUGEN repro lips, Weathertech window visors
Racelands, rear camber kits, Beaks
Stock powder coated,spacers
JJ center
Autopage 915 w/ C-3. B&M Short shifter,
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

The quick start guide will definitely help. :)
ehrkeith

Post by ehrkeith »

Just downloaded the software to take a look at the program layout however cant get past the registration screen. Am I required to already have ordered a ktuner board to get into the software. Really interested in using this over KPRO.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

Thanks for your interest. Your answers were found on the downloads page.

Download the KTuner software (Requires a KTuner board to register)

If you had checked out the quick start guide (Also available on that page) you'd know the layout is completely customizable, so there is no layout to check out. You make it.

If you have any other questions let us know.
ehrkeith

Post by ehrkeith »

I checked the quick start guide and it was vague to me, so I figured I would ask about it. Sorry for the stupid question I suppose.

LAUNCH KTUNER
With your KTuner hardware
drivers installed you’re ready to
launch the software. If you
already have an account use
those credentials to login. You will
need to register an account if you
do not have one.

From reading that paragraph it could be confused with being able to view the software before purchasing a board.

Okay well either way sorry I wanted to view your software to compare how the user interface was compared to hondata's Kmanager. I'm just getting into tuning and have only worked with crome and kmanager. Both of those programs preform basically the same function but the end user interface is vastly different and I was interested to see how yours was.

By the way I have looked everywhere and cannot find the conversion harness to run the 05-06 rsx ecu in a 02-04 rsx. Would it be possible to not use one if I repin the ecu plugs?

Return to “KTuner Software”