Ccam and Acam

Civic/Integra/etc with a K swap
Johnkey

Ccam and Acam

Post by Johnkey »

Hi I have a k20/k24 and have recently installed ktuner pnd ecu on it with a k20z basemap with boost support. When I’m logging the car it shows ccam degree at 0 and Acam degree also at 0 I have checked wiring of vtc sensor and it had continuity and is wired on the correct pin can you help me on what can be the issue
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Ccam and Acam

Post by KTuner »

If you don't have a check engine light then it sounds like you disabled VTC or played with limit settings.
Johnkey

Post by Johnkey »

At first it wasn’t showing any errors then it showed P0344 camshaft position intermittent ...:things done so far I have replaced camshaft position sensor, checked wiring I have voltage,ground and continuity on camshaft sensor A wire and ecu ...still unable to resolve the issue
Johnkey

Post by Johnkey »

Vtc limit is at 48
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you have an error you will need to resolve that before you'll have an active system, of course. If you disabled codes related to CAM or VTC that will disable the VTC system, too.
Johnkey

Post by Johnkey »

All my issues were resolved i had a bad cam sync plate...there is one last thing i would like to ask while tuning in logs ktuner is removing 10-11 degrees of timing after vtec all over the map. how can i disable knock control to stop ktuner from removing timing.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

We can't coach you on tuning, but this might help you calculate. http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/igniti ... ontrol.htm

Return to “K Swapped Vehicles”