Basemaps not showing up

CarlWFan15

Basemaps not showing up

Post by CarlWFan15 »

Hi.

I recently bought a KTuner V1.2 for my 2012 Civic R18. When I go to open a new tune, I get directed to the prompt where I select the drop-down menu next to “R18 12-15 Civic”. I click that and then I click “Factory 12 R1Y-L5 AT” and then I click next at the bottom. From what I’ve seen, the preloaded tunes should appear next. However, the base map creator just closes and i am redirected back to my main layout. Am I doing something wrong?
Linszter

Re: Basemaps not showing up

Post by Linszter »

CarlWFan15 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:39 am Hi.

I recently bought a KTuner V1.2 for my 2012 Civic R18. When I go to open a new tune, I get directed to the prompt where I select the drop-down menu next to “R18 12-15 Civic”. I click that and then I click “Factory 12 R1Y-L5 AT” and then I click next at the bottom. From what I’ve seen, the preloaded tunes should appear next. However, the base map creator just closes and i am redirected back to my main layout. Am I doing something wrong?
12-15 R18 Civic's does not have preloded tunes, only factory ones that you can custom tune it.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

It says custom tuning only right on the vehicle's application page.
CarlWFan15

Post by CarlWFan15 »

Ok I see it now that’s my fault. When I go to main parameters, however, nothing shows on the drop-down menu after I click to load the factory tune. Do I need to Datalog first?
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

If you selected your ECU software number and hit next it would open that base tune and say New File at the top.

Return to “KTunerFlash V1.2 Specific Questions”