Can i use software before purchase?

mbrishke

Can i use software before purchase?

Post by mbrishke »

I was just curious if there was a way to play around with the software to get a feel for the features it offers before i purchase it. I downloaded it and installed but its asking for login info...
KTuner
Site Admin

Re: Can i use software before purchase?

Post by KTuner »

No, sorry. At this time the software is for customers only. If you need to see beforehand please wait for the tutorial videos or review the quick start guide to see how it works.
mbrishke

Post by mbrishke »

Don't you think it would be pretty smart to let people tinker around with your software before they spend the money on the hardware? I mean, you don't lose anything by letting them check it out from what i can tell. It's honestly the only thing holding me back from purchasing it right this moment. Because i have no clue how it works in comparison to kpro (who's software i can easily download and get a feel for how it works and which features it offers). I'f that's my thought process.. I'm sure others feel the same way. Anyway... not trying to gripe. It's just there is so little out there about ktuner, and i just think that would be a good way for some of us to get over our cold feet.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

You're not telling me anything that hasn't been thought about. It was considered and currently the software is for customers only. There are actually valid reasons for that. With great dealers backing the product and word of mouth I'm not terribly concerned about where the product is headed considering this is the same approach I took with NepTune. I do appreciate your interest and we will have videos outlining the product up very soon. We may release a demo at some point in the future.
mbrishke

Post by mbrishke »

K sounds good. I appreciate your quick replies. I'm looking forward to the videos, I'm really interested in this product. I hope you weren't taking my concerns as offensive. It's not that i think your trying to sell a crappy product or anything, like you said, the word of mouth is great, its just that i'm currently stuck in Hawaii for about another year and a half so i wont have a tuner to turn to(atleast not one advertised by your guy's website to be competent in your tuning application...yet) So most likely ill be using etune through turbogixxer, and doing some things things myself. Anyway. I'm just happy someone other than hondata is doing things for my car, haha. Thanks again man, take it easy.
KTuner
Site Admin

Post by KTuner »

I didn't take it personally, and I totally understand where you're coming from, but there are definite reasons it's more on the private side. :)

Turbogixxer can definitely handle the remote tuning. We may also end up with a dealer in HI by then. Some of the NepTune dealers have also signed up with KTuner.

I'll get those videos done as soon as I can!

Return to “KTuner Software”