KTuner is for off-road research and development testing only. Every vehicle should be flashed back to factory before being driven on a public road.
KTuner for 04-06 TSX with manual transmission. Automatic transmission support is currently still in testing.
What are my options?
• KTunerECU End User System – Hardware/software. Datalog and make your own changes – $449
(End User Hardware does not include ECU – See below)
• KTunerECU + ECU – End User System And Compatible ECU – $698
• KTunerFlash Units Are Not Compatible With These ECUs
How do I get KTuner?
• Contact a dealer for dealer testing or to order a KTuner kit.
• A KTuner prepped ECU. The factory TSX ECU cannot be used for development, as it does not have the interface required for our hardware. Our KTuner development ECU ($249) is a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory ECU and does not require any additional wiring. You should keep your factory ECU for emissions purposes.
Will anything change with the test ECU?
• VSA is disabled.
• Cruise control is currently not supported. This may change as we look into that functionality more.
• By using a different ECU the immobilizer light on the dashboard will flash. You can disable the immobilizer in the software and unplug the immobilizer unit to prevent flashing on the dashboard or you can have the ECU sync’d to your immobilizer at any Honda/Acura dealer. *If you have already locked your KTuner unit to the ECU unlock it before they sync the immobilizer or tell them not to change the ECU VIN number. If they change the VIN number the KTuner unit will no longer communicate with the ECU if it’s locked to the previous VIN already.*
KTuner feature matrix for 04-06 TSX (BETA means the feature is currently in testing phases):
|Feature||Final||BETA||End User||Dealer Tuning||Reflash|
|Real-Time Tuning Mode (Naturally Aspirated)||X||X||X|
|Rev Limiter Settings||X||X||X||X|
|Custom Map Sensor Support||X||X||X|
|Expanded Tables For Boost||X||X||X|
|VTEC Window Control||X||X||X||X|
|Closed Loop Control||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Cut Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Ignition Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Idle Control Parameters||X||X||X||X|
Speed Limiter removed. Please adhere to your tire speed limitations and note this feature is for off-road use only.