KTuner for 05-06 RSX Base and Type-S, 02-04 RSX, EP3, and Swap vehicles.
KTuner is for off-road research and development testing only. Every vehicle should be flashed back to factory before being driven on a public road.
KTuner has a great feature set for the RSX, EP3, and swap platforms.
What are my options?
• KTunerECU End User System – KTunerECU Hardware with software. Datalog and make changes – $449
• KTunerFlash V1.2 and V2 Units Are Not Compatible With These ECUs
How do I get KTuner?
• Contact a dealer for dealer testing or to order a KTuner kit.
• Your factory 05-06 ECU can be physically modified by a dealer to accept our KTuner development hardware.
• You can also order a prepared 05-06 ECU from any of our dealers.
02-04 RSX, 03-05 EP3, and swap vehicles:
• If you’re using an 02-04 engine harness you will need a conversion harness to utilize the 05-06 ECUs our platform is built on.
• You’ll also need an 05-06 Front O2 Sensor to retain closed loop.
• You can use an 05-06 RSX or 05-06 Element harness for swaps.
Will anything change?
• If using an ECU other than factory the immobilizer light on the dashboard will flash. You can disable the immobilizer in the software and unplug the immobilizer unit to prevent flashing on the dashboard or you can have the ECU sync’d to your immobilizer at any Honda/Acura dealer. *If you have already locked your KTuner unit to the ECU unlock it before they sync the immobilizer or tell them not to change the ECU VIN number. If they change the VIN number the KTuner unit will no longer communicate with the ECU if it’s locked to the previous VIN already.*
KTuner Swap ECU – This ECU has the following features
*Extra inputs and outputs for use with features
PRB – This ECU has the following features
PRB-A11 through A16 and PRB-306, PRB-405, PRB-415, PRB-425
PND – This ECU has the following features
*Intake Manifold Tuning Output which can also be retasked to reverse lockout
PND-A11 through A16 and PND-307, PND-405, PND-415, PND-425
PND-A61 through A66 and PND-416
PZD – This ECU has the following features
*Automatic ECUs can activate reverse lock functionality on manual vehicles
**Does not have IMT output
PZD-A06 and A07
PZD-A56 through A59
PZD-A66 through A69
PZD-A71 and A72
PZD-A81 and A82
KTuner feature matrix (BETA means the feature is in test phases):
|Feature||Final||BETA||End User||Dealer Tuning||Reflash|
|Real-Time Tuning Mode||X||X||X|
|Rev Limiter Settings||X||X||X||X|
|Custom Map Sensor Support||X||X||X|
|Expanded Tables For Boost||X||X||X|
|PWM Boost Control||X||X||X|
|VTEC Window Control||X||X||X||X|
|Closed Loop Control||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Cut Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Fuel Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Ignition Correction Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|Idle Control Parameters||X||X||X||X|
|TPS Based Maps (ITBs)||X||X||X|
|Custom Sensor Adjustments TC, etc (2)||X||X||X|
|Flex Fuel Support||X||X||X|
|Programmable Outputs (6)||X||X||X|